Monday, August 29, 2005

Busier than a one legged dog with fleas

Just a quick update. We bought a hot tub this weekend at the state fair. So now I have to pour a 10ft x 10ft cement slab. At that to the fence post I have to break free from the cement that was ruined by the pool diggers and the cem,ent sitting area in the front of the house. At least I wont have to pour cement like I planned in front of the gate. I just got to level the dirt, put up a few trees and relocate one small tree and re plant grass. At least it's hunting season. Can't go hunting but I can dream. :) Gotta run, I'm running into my six hours of sleep I get a night.

4 comments:

Callie said...

Sorry to ruin your plans, sweetie, but you're not going to get your full 6 hours of sleep tonight.

;-)

lowk said...

The devils work is never done. >)

Chris said...

Well at least there is a reward at the end of your work, and, well, during your work as well, apaprently.

MYSTIC said...

Just stopped in to say I feel sorry for you...Then I saw Calli's comment...Man stop complaining! Now We know why your tired. LOL. I've been trying to keep up on your family adventures. Sounds like you guys are having a blast. We took the grandkids on the local ferry in high winds. I guess you could say it was like being at Disneyland on the water slides. Hope Labor Day was good for you. We are getting our stuff together for Habitat for Humanity. Lots of work to do south of here. We have a few storms to duck yet. I haven't finished repairing my place from last years hurricanes. My barn looks like a bomb hit it. You have had swarm earthquakes south of you..or was that just you and Calli playing around again? Later