Monday, August 22, 2005

Another good time!

Well our oldest had her B-day this weekend and we all went to a water park on Saturday. It was my first time there and I loved it. Something about being wet an sliding in a tube just made me happy. I didn't get a chance to go on all the slides because munchkin dominated my time and DEMANDED we repeatedly go on the same slides in the kiddy area. But I did enjoy myself and making her happy is what I'm here for anyway. Kidlet had a friend along so they took off and aside from getting to go on a slide with them, I was pretty much left outta the loop. I"m hoping to get a chance to go without the kids some evening so Callie an I can have some fun and be kids again. I also took kidlet on her longest motorcycle ride yet to get her soccer stuff. As expected I spent too much on her but I"m allowed. I'm the Daddy. The weekend would've been expensive but I just happened to sell my 1980 750 Honda and we actually made 400.00 after the all was said an done. Not bad , huh? I would luv to get a few couples together and go to the water park and then out party'in after. A fun adult night out. Anyone care to join us????

5 comments:

Callie said...

Yay!!! That would be so fun, sweetie.

Danikabur said...

Awesome for making money!!! I'd totally be there....

MYSTIC said...

Glad you had a good time at the park. Sorry you got in Dutch with the Mrs over my photo..ALWAYS LOOK AT THE FACE MAN! Open mouth and insert foot. It's a guy thing.

lowk said...

I did'nt recognize her. My foot went right up to the thigh on that one. Ugh!

Chris said...

I want to go. There is a real good park here in Texas.