Monday, August 01, 2005

We're home!

Well that was a good camping trip. The camp site could've been a little better, but everything else was great. We made plans for a good spot for Labor Day so we're getting better at this. The lake was just beautiful! Cool water but just enough to feel good. The only problem with the trip is that cost. Over 900.00 total. On the way home the fuel pump on my pick-up went south. We had to be towed to a dealership and a good friend had to come a get callie an take her home so she could get her car and come back an get the girls an me. It's a shame all that didn't happen first so I could've relaxed over the weekend instead of being relaxed and then getting stressed before returning home. What'd waste of a super weekend. Dani, you're gonna have to show us how to do it right.

7 comments:

Danikabur said...

Ew sucks about the fuel pump! Good that the weekend (up to that point) was good though.

I can definitely show ya how to do it right ;)

Callie said...

Yeah, we were just driving along, about 10 minutes from the campground, when suddenly Lowk's truck just DIED. *sigh*

I felt bad for the kids. Having to deal with Lowk and I during stressful, tense situations is NOT FUN. Plus, they ended up spending about 3-1/2 hours at a closed car dealership while hubby's bf took me home, and then I had to drive all the way BACK out there. It was hot and dusty, but they were really troupers.

HOpefully, Labor day will be a better trip.

lowk said...

For the record. He's my friend an hunting buddy. Not bf. Callie!!!

Callie said...

Sorry. Too tired for words today.

Glen is your best friend, hunting buddy, Munchkin's godfather, and whatever else. But he's NOT your bf.

At least . . . I really hope not.

:-P

Danikabur said...

LMAO thats what I was thinking when I read bf. I was like holy shit when did lowk get a bf???

lowk said...

Callie, Can we get a refund on your college tuition???

Chris said...

Lowk has a BF? Wow you all really are wild!

P.S. thecoolestblog uses the word "cool" alot.