Monday, August 08, 2005

:D

Well it seems like all is running along smoothly. My new commuter bike is sweet! The ride is so much more comfy. Callie an I went down to the Honda shop an bought me a new (never had a new scoot) 750cc shadow areo. Thing looks like a 61 FLH Harley. It's great on gas and on the ass. The old 1980 750four used to make me slide forward every time I hit the brakes and basically pulled my nuts under me. Man, that's sucked. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy now. All that's left is to finish the Evo and our oldest's 61 sporty. Callie has yet to do any work on her BSA. But I'm hopeful. And now I know how I want me blockhead to look. Things are just falling into place.

9 comments:

Danikabur said...

Wow sounds like things are great! I'm happy for you and your nuts for them not sliding under you anymore. :)

Callie said...

Yeah, I'm happy for your nuts, too, sweetie.

;-)

Steph said...

I'm happy that you might now still get to have the option to produce more children if you wanted to.

Callie said...

Nope - sorry Stephie. No more babies. We took care of that a couple of years ago. Now, I'm just concerned for Hubby's comfort in THAT AREA. LOL!

lowk said...

Thank you all for being concerned about my nuts. Maybe I should've ask callie to make them feel better with a kiss when I had the chance.

Larry said...

Good idea, Lowk. Congrats on the bike.

Joe said...

heh, heh... have your nuts sent you a thank you card?

Anonymous said...

That thing may have more pwer than my Chevy Metro...

lowk said...

Thanks guys, now I need a new excuse for callie to kiss them were they hurt.