Friday, July 08, 2005

time for a new one

Hi, well the week is over and I've had a few VERY strong jack and cokes. My latest attemp at finding a new job failed, but I have more leads. My job situation is tense to say the least. I was chatting with the petroleum leadman and let all know that were in earshot that if that crewman on my team so much as farts I'll kick his ass and if the foreman intervienses I'll knock the shit outta him too! Needless to say both were ten feet away. Neither said a word or even looked in my direction. My personal opinion is "they don't have the balls to back their shit up"! Sorry about how I feel about this but I'm used to being around people that believe that if they're right they stand up for it. Obviously those two don't think that way. Am I being an ass about this??
On the lighter side. We're going to have contractors coming next week to give us qoutes on our pool. We're very excited and can't wait to have a party. It's time to live for us an not for the job.
But enough of the drunk babbling. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. Its time for another drink. <)

9 comments:

emeralda said...

maybe you are an ass about it, i don't know it comes across in reality. but, hey, i think that honesty goes before faking... we should maybe be considerate about our emotions in order not to trample on onthers hearts but expressing them in a reasonable way is damn important if you ask me. and people like that better, always, but they never do it themselves.
hehe
live is funny, again...

Danikabur said...

I don't think that you are an ass about it. What happened wasn't right.

I agree... its time for you guys to do things for YOU

lowk said...

Thank you both. I could probably be better. Just making the change is hard.

Both Callie an I are looking forward to some plans we have been making. A trip to SoCal and meeting new friends an a trip to Vegas. (We're both excited about that one.)

Chris said...

It is tough. I think you have principle on your side, but you have to look out for what is best for your family, too.

I work weekends, but then tomorrow is my Friday. Yea!

Larry said...

I agree with Dani and Chris.

Chris said...

I disagree with Larry.

Larry said...

Damnit. I think I will disagree with you then too.

That just wasn't very satisfying. I will have to think of something else.

I'll be back.

Chris said...

Now that I think about it, I disagree with me, too.

Chris said...

Is it too soon to christen the pool?