Monday, July 11, 2005

Life as it should be.

Well, it's Monday and aside from having to work in purgatory, all is well. The weekend was once again nice and easy. (a little fuzzy about Friday night.) Best part of a 5th of Jack went down good.
Saturday was relaxing watching movies with the family. The only thing missing there was chocolate. Sunday was another easy day what with a picnic with new friends and letting the kids run amok. Guess I should be ready for the work week but honestly, I wanna go camping with family and a close friend or two and leave the world behind. Decisions, Decisions.

12 comments:

Larry said...

I know what you mean. I really just want to quit my job and live off my saving for a bit, but, I just can't bring myself to do it.

Danikabur said...

I'd love to leave the world behind too.

lowk said...

Maybe someday we can live our dreams.

Danikabur said...

Mmmm beef jerky!

Larry said...

And she loves beef jerky. God bless you Dani.

Callie said...

Yes, beef jerky. But it has to be the spicy kind. Nummy.

lowk said...

Yes, callie luv hard spicy meat.
mmmmmm, I see pattern here.

Chris said...

We just need to find a large stash of cash and an empty mall and we can do it!

Ren said...

Isn't it funny how we're never content where we are, but we do find contentment with who we are and whom we're with? Interesting... I shall investigate some more and report later.
(ps: Thanks for your thoughts on my trip to the Dark Side... er... Dim Side. And isn't it funny how women can send us there AND get us back?)

lowk said...

Thats why we refer to them as "our better half." Too bad it takes soo long to find the right one.

Danikabur said...

UPDATE!

JR said...

Working in Purgatory? Yikes, sounds worse then the prison I work at. At least with purgatory, you're going to get out at some point in time... :)

-Justin