Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My thought pond is a lil shallow

Hi, not much happening these days. I have a job interview tomorrow and I'll drop off an application at another job offered in the paper. As for the home life, all is well. Callie an I have decided on who is going to build our pool. Hopefully we'll be swimming in a couple of months. All the comments between callie an dani on my last entry makes me hope we break that pool in GOOD!!! :D
Other than that, I'm getting ready for hunting season. Been shooting my bow more an trying to get my optimism up. Maybe this year will be the one that I get a buck. Using a bow an arrow is hard enough without. But it's even harder with the traditional bows. I guess that's why I keep trying. The thrill of the chase is exciting even if I come home emty-handed.
Anyway, I think I'll leave this as is. I just have anything to get off my chest right now. Maybe later. Right now I think I'll go get on Callie's chest. :D

18 comments:

Callie said...

Honey, even if you come home empty handed, your hands won't stay empty for long!

xo

lowk said...

:D

Steph said...

Look at this, dirrty blogging talk between just the two of you. tsk!

But not to worry, Stephie has come to break up the party and make sure you two stay well-behaved in bloggerland. ;)

Danikabur said...

I'm so excited to come back there and play in your pool!!

lowk said...

Stephanie, we're never well-behaved even in the real world.

Dani, we're looking forward to you playing in our pool too. (Stephanie, you welcome too.)

Steph said...

haha! Awesome! Next time I'm in California you can bet your ass I'll be there!

"Next time" also being "the first time" I'm in California... LOL.

If you ever see a thin brunette with glasses splashing around in your backyard it just might be me.

And you know what? I'm glad you guys aren't well-behaved. Life needs to be fun! :D hahaha. ;)

lowk said...

dani an calllie have taught you well

Larry said...

Now, if they would only teach me.

lowk said...

you must give youself completely to the force.
(damn that shit is contagious)

Callie said...

Come over to the dark side, Larry . . .

}:->

Mark said...

I've never been bow hunting but I've thought about it often. I think I'm just lazy.

Larry said...

I don't know where it is, or i would be there already. Can someone show me the way, please?

Danikabur said...

Oh I most definitely can show you the way.

Larry said...

It's almost like I planned that. ;)

lowk said...

Mark. bowhuntering or ever just shooting tournements is great. Its gets you outdoors and is good healthy excersise. It helps you focus too.


Larry. looks like Darth Daniwill lead you astray. (If you're lucky)

Mark said...

I've done other varieties of hunting, but never with a bow.

Thinking about taking up long distance target shooting though.

Larry said...

I feel lucky.

Chris said...

Good job chaperoning Princess Staphanie.