Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Damn!!! Time flies when you're lazy

Not much happening here. I recuperating from an elbow surgery. Seems over the years I've managed to tear a muscle in my left arm so bad that the doc had to cut the rest off and reattach it to the elbow. Guess the pain level grows with age. As a kid I would just shake it off and keep going. Think the tolerance to pain goes away along with hair color and a trim waist. But I'm doing good and hoping to get back to work soon. As long as this economy will cooperate. So for now I'll leave you with a pleasant song from the past.

4 comments:

MYSTIC said...

Glad you posted. Hope the elbow heals quickly. How is the rest of the family doing? Merry Christmas to all of you

lowk said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours. We're all doing well, Trying to cope with this economy. My elbow is healing nicely thank you. hoping to go hunting soon. How's your family doing?? Enjoying the season??

MYSTIC said...

Update for you and Callie: Mo had an attack of Bell's Palsy. Attacks facial muscles. Looks like a stroke. She is recovering. Slow process. She is out shopping for Christmas now. It seems she knows when I get my bonus or one of the girls at the office ratted me out. I have nerve damage to both arms thanks to 23 yrs with the Corps. I haven't had the guts to let them cut on me anymore. Did you see the deer that the Amish kid got? 40 some points. He has already been offered over $150,000 for it. You want Christmas? Bag one of those beast. We just had a hunter attacked by a bear (350lb black). It seems he didn't kill it outright. We have been looking for it for 3 days now. Shot it 6X with a 44 cal pistol. So he says...

MYSTIC said...

Forget the Amish Kid..old story and was only 36 points...