Monday, January 12, 2009

Time to report nothing, AGAIN!!

Well, here it is a new year and Wow!!! it feels just like last year. Matter of fact I can't tell the difference. No jobs, No place to hunt, no bike parts. I might as well be stuck in one of those time warp things they talk about on star trek. At least they have the Klingon an Romulians to keep things interesting. All I have is the wife and kids , and they just ignore me. I gotta find a winter hunting spot. If I don't shoot something, I'm gonna SHOOT SOMETHING!!!!!!! AAAAaggghhhhh!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

MYSTIC said...

I can hear rifle fire from my window right now...not bad considering deer season just closed. Even the girls at the office have bagged a few, of course with their cars...more gunfire...getting louder and closer. Could be a really bad shot!

lowk said...

I gave up deer hunting in california. I've been into varmit hunting for a while now. Although if I don't get out soon the nieghbors will start to wonder what happened to their dogs.