Thursday, August 10, 2006

New Blog, Same shit

Well, not much is cooking. OT has started at work so my life just got more complicated. The crew seems to wanna be stupid all the time now as opposed to just being ignorant most of the time. I can honestly say that going postal has its advantages. Best of which is the numbnuts here would just stand there and stare like a deer in the headlights. No fun in chasing but easy to hit. The only down side would be replacing the ammo. That shit is getting expensive. Other than venting about work, all is well. So you folks take care I'll try and find something interesting to say next time. Till then, nude photos will be accepted and judged.

12 comments:

MYSTIC said...

I'm not sending you any nude photos you perv! Working in the heat has fried your brain...We just have V-22s hover over us to keep us cool...I have been running back and forth to the junk yard trying to find a 64 inch driveshaft for my truck..NO LUCK YET. Have a spare in the garage?

Kal said...

oh well, you asked for it. I'll have something for you later...

Penny said...

I'll see what I can do.

You're a brave man.

lowk said...

Mystic, Give me dimensions and I'll make you one. I do it all the time.

Kal, have at it.


Penny, any pic of you is worth having.

MD, A pic of you would have me screaming in the night. But I'd be screaming your name and using more energy than running takes. I"ll send you some pics if you wanna judge, but I want some in return. You can even choose the pose.

Chris said...

I hope your crew does not read youir blog. :)

lowk said...

They can't read english and they dont speak the same language. And one is just a moron.

Danikabur said...

I hope the OT doesn't drive you too crazy!

MYSTIC said...

LOWK,,IF ALL ELSE FAILS I MIGHT TAKE YOU UP ON YOUR OFFER> I cannot believe that they can't find that dang thing around here. I have someone looking in Raleigh NC for me today. What I have a one of a kind drive shaft? We don't even have a repair capability around here...That's what I get for living in the country. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE OFFER>>>but I'm still not sending NEKKID PICTURES

lowk said...

Mystic, the offer stands. I'll build it if you need it. Even if you send nekked pics.

MYSTIC said...

Thanks LOWK

Callie said...

I'll accept nekkid pics of Mystic. *waggles eyebrows*

Woo hoo!!!

MYSTIC said...

Calli! I'm shocked...(I must have gotten too close to the hot tub)...the only thing you could use my nekkid pictures for would be "comic relief".. As you and lowk sat in the hot tub,You would laugh so hard that your sides would hurt, and that would cause you to get cramps and you would drown. Always wear a Mae West luv.