Sunday, July 30, 2006

Update on the sled

Well, Things have slowed a bit on the bike for one reason. I need the right resistor so I can finish my taillight. Once that's done it's on to the finishing the gas tank. That my friends is getting me more frustrated than the class virgin I dated in high school. But I will get the results I'm looking for. (unlike high school) I'm thinking of a dark color, like black and blood mix. I think I'll start making more time for the bike once the weather cools down. As much as I like working up a sweat laboring over something I love, I would prefer it at least moan some. (Or at least pretend to moan.)

5 comments:

Chris said...

Too much information there at the end... :)

Penny said...

LMAO I bet she never pretends!

Callie said...

*blink blink*

*blank stare*

lowk said...

Chris I always thought of you as a guy thats like all the details.
How bout sharing some with us penny?

Chris said...

Yes with Penny we need MORE details.