Monday, April 17, 2006

Warning! The following is Boring.

Well, not much new today. The littlest is sick (again). the yard still refuses to look like the pics in Home & Gardens. The only thing right today is the weather. It is sooooo nice out there that I just wanna jump on the bike an go for a ride. But I have the kids with me and Callie really shits her pants if I take them very far on the scoot. I think one of these days I'll show-up at her work with the oldest on the back of the bike just to see her shit her pants. I know there'll be hell to pay, but sometimes ya gotta stir the shit just to stay awake.

7 comments:

Callie said...

I'm very very slowly learning to let go with the oldest. I might not shit my pants. Maybe a little pee pee, though.

Just leave the youngest alone for now, 'k? My heart couldn't take it.

Penny said...

Awww lowkie, hon, I'm thinking that kind of behaviour won't get you laid.

Is it worth it? :oP

Callie said...

yeah. yeah..


What she said.

;-)

lowk said...

I might be cut off for a while penny. But Callie would cave like a house of cards before too long. Besides. I love the look on her face when callie gets tweaked. It's great.

Danikabur said...

Happy to see you're back to posting.

Penny said...

ooooh tweaking?

I like tweaking!

lowk said...

Believe me Penny. I would love to tweak you. ;)

Hi Dani, Miss me??