Sunday, April 16, 2006

Damn! I hate falling off the face of the Earth.

Well, I'm back. Yeah I know. you did'nt know I was gone. It's just that although life is interesting. I have nothing of importance to say. I vent on callie enough about work and such. I just don't think I need to bother you good (or not so good) folks with it. Suvise it to say, I'm alive I'm semi-healthy and callie is keeping me happy and satisfied. :D
Other than that, the weather sucks my boss is a prick and I can't seemed to hit the fu!%$^ lotto.
But I'll hope all of you are good and an enjoying you spouse as much as I"m enjoying mine. :D

6 comments:

Penny said...

You're BACK!!! I've missed you SO much! *giving you killer hugs and kisses* (with Callie's permission, of course).

I understand the not having anything to say, but it's still wonderful to have you back.

(and I did SO notice that you were gone)

Callie said...

Yup - I concur with Penny!

And I totally give my permission for hugs and kisses.

:-D

lowk said...

Thanks penny. I've missed you too. Glad I've got your pic to fantasize over. ;) I"ll do my best not to disappear again unless callie an I take you with us.

Penny said...

just give enough lead time that I can grab my toothbrush and couple of other things to, uh, "share". :oP

lowk said...

I promise to let you know before I take you. With us

Chris said...

Welcome back!