Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ever Notice?

Something just occurred to me today at work. I was told by my boss that We needed to get two more trucks started (that would make four in progress). This after he had told me he wanted two men per truck to get them done faster. (There is only five in my crew). I just shrugged and tried not to let the stupidity of the remark get to me. So I went out to finish what I started before bringing in the another truck. So, here I am, in the cold. Weather is cloudy and it's starting to sprinkle and I'm not happy. Then I notice that the 1000 gallon tanks sitting nearby are all white with green and red tape on the fittings. I see them all year long and today they actually look festive. Like the were done that way for Christmas. I honestly felt better and my attitude changed.
Funny what you notice when you need it most.

3 comments:

Callie said...

So - would you be even happier if I dress in green and red ribbons for you during the Christmas season??

lowk said...

How bout light brown with a little pink showing?? >D

Penny said...

LMFAO!!