Thursday, June 16, 2005

Things to come

Hi, this is my first blog entry and it's all new to me so please bare with me. Any helpful input will be appreciated. My wife an I are thing of adding some additions to our home. Things like a deck off the second story that covers the patio and a swimming pool for starters. My problem with this is not the cost or such, but how to break them in without the neighbors calling the cops for indecent exposure. Those of you who know the necessity of christing each room in your house or apartment can understand the problems faced with nosey neighbors. Personally I don't care if they see or not. But my wife does and those smart#*^ that hold up scores are never fair. Any ideas how to avoid these problems? I have always christened every room including some closets and balconies. This will be a new challenge.

10 comments:

Callie said...

Ha. Ha.

Very funny.

I love you, goof.

Larry said...

Midnight, cloudy night, ball-gag(or 2), and a blanket(if your ass is as white as mine)

Joe said...

Welcome!

The middle of the night is that answer. If your neighbors are watching at 3 a.m., you seriously need to frighten them into moving.

Chris said...

Agreed. Christening is VERY IMPORTANT.

Here is an idea: have wife remove cloths, and blind fold her, and then spin her around many times. Then take her out on the back deck or whereever and tell her you are in the garage and let the passion flow.

Your wife might be mad if she finds out. But the nieghbors will love you and most inmportantly the house will be properly christened.

P.S. Please do not tell her it was my idea.

Callie said...

Too late, Chris. Now I know how you got all your kids. Christening. Cool.

Honey, if you spin me, I'll puke on you.

And I'm all for christening the new stuff. Not too keen on giving the neighbors a show, though. Don't want any "comparisons" if you know what I mean.

lowk said...

thanks for the ideas. I"m thinking the best way to hide is in a crowd. With lotsa folks out there the neighbors won't be looking at us. Or I could have her sit in a inner-tube with a towel over her lap an I'll have my head under the towel. ;)

Danikabur said...

Well you know if its late at night and you are out there and a neighbor does see you they probably won't actually SAY anything. Sooo you won't know they saw you. You can go on assuming they didn't.

I'm with lowk on this. Christen that pool!

Welcome lowk!

lowk said...

Well, now that I have a few ideas about chritening the pool I can turn my attention to the new motorcycle. (It never ends)(YEA!!)

duff said...

i've never had anyone hold up a scorecard.

damn.

Chris said...

Good idea use a crowd. If there is an orgy going on the nieghbors will never be able to pick you out.