Monday, November 28, 2005

I've been Tagged. Was it good for you too?

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Homemade nachos & cheese with all the fixings' (And Lotsa jalapenos)
2. Popcorn, with lotsa butter and Parmesan cheese.
3. Homemade Flour tortillas with butter.
4. Hershey bars with Almonds
5. Ice Cream, any flavor

Five songs to which I know all the words:
1. Operator, Jim Croce
2. I'll have to Say I love You in a Song, Jim Croce
3. Against the Wind, Bob Segar
4. Venus, Frankie Avalon
5. Baby Blue, George Strait

Five things I would do with $100 million
1. Invest it so we could live on the interest.
2. Buy lotsa land for Callie and I to retire on.
3. Set up a college fund so that all the kids in our families could go to college.
4. Let Callie adopt as many kids as she wants.
5. Take my hunting buddy on a good out of state Bow Hunt every year.

Five places to run away:
1. Montana
2. Canada ( some really good people up there)
3. Scotland
4. Disney World/Universal Studios
5. Australia

Five bad habits:
1. Losing my temper
2. Not always patient enough
3. Weak people make me mad
4. I get too absorbed in things sometimes
5. I procrastinate at times

Five things I like doing:
1. Archery tournaments and bowhunting
2. Making Callie laugh when she's trying to sleep.
3. Building chopped harleys
4. Taking the kids Christmas shopping without Callie
5. Making popcorn and watching movies with the family

Five things I would never wear:
1. Speedo style swimwear
2. A Hillary Clinton campaign button
3. Those baggy shorts that are too long to be shorts and too short to be pants.
4. A gun control t-shirt
5. Platform shoes

Five favorite TV shows
1. The Simpson
2. Future Rama
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Lost
5. The history Channel. ( I love history)

Five biggest joys in my life:
1. My children
2. My wife
3. My motorcycle
4. Archery
5. Hunting

Five favorite toys.
1. My Bow and arrow.
2. My motorcycles
3. Callie ( she lets me play with her anytime I want)( that includes the toy I was born with)
4. My guns
5. My computer

Hope that answers all the questions. I even tried to keep it rated PG. If I have to tag someone, Callie will have to say it's ok first.

9 comments:

Penny said...

awesome meme, lowk. Interesting...

so if I show up in cammies with a crossbow and ice cream, can I play with your toys, too??

:oP

lowk said...

Sure you can. I"ll even pull them out for you too. :D

Kal said...

So much for the PG rating...

Man... I hadn't thought about Jim Croce in ages. I Got a Name, Time in a Bottle, Operator, Bad Bad LeRoy Brown, don't Mess Around With Jim...

Cool.

Callie said...

Penny - I'll let you play with Lowk's toys. I like sharing.

;-)

lowk said...

Kal, callie got me the JimCroce CD and his Biography on DVD for christmas last year. It has some of his personal appearances and a whloe lotta stuff. I'm a big fan of his. I even got the sheet music to some of his big hits.

Penny! Callie says she'll share! 8D

MYSTIC said...

I'm rewriting my Christmas Wish list.

lowk said...

8O

lowk said...

I knew I Fantasied about you for a reason MotherDear. You got good taste in music.

Penny said...

Woohooo.. I'm GREAT at sharing and will even share my toys and Mossy's too!!!